In the morning of June 4th, 2021 in Hanoi, Duafat Group Joint Stock Company successfully organized the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2021. The meeting was attended by shareholders representing 39,993,500 ermed shares accounting for 99.98% of the total edict of the Company.
At the Meeting of Shareholders, the Shareholders’ Meeting approved the important contents of Duafat such as:
The announcement of the 2020 BOD’s performance report and the 2021 plan
– To pass the report on production and business activities of the Board of Directors in 2020 and the plan for 2021;
– To pass the 2020 BKS Activity Report;
– To pass the report on the 2020 audited financial statements;
– To pass the report on remuneration of the Board of Directors and the Control Board;
– To pass the selection of auditing units for financial statements in 2021;
– To pass the 2020 Profit Distribution Report and the 2021 Plan;
– To pass the amended charter;
– To pass the revised Internal Governance Regulation;
– To pass the operational regulations of the BoD;
– To pass the Operation Regulation of the Control Board;
– To pass the policy of investment in fixed assets;
– To pass the report on charter capital increase;
– To pass the Report on election to replace members of the Board of Directors.
The report said that in 2020, although the domestic economy is still affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, Duafat’s Board of Directors has made great efforts to keep the market, keep the revenue growth rate in a fiercely competitive environment and the company’s profit after tax is still guaranteed to reach 20 billion VND. In 2021, with the situation of Covid-19 epidemic still complicated, construction enterprises in general, Duafat in particular continue to face many challenges. However, Duafat’s Board of Directors still identified a growth plan with a revenue target of 1,154,922 billion VND, profit after tax of 25 billion VND
After the Secretary of the General Meeting read the draft minutes and resolutions of the Congress for the approval of the Meeting, the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders agreed to approve the full text of the Minutes and Resolutions of the Congress at the meeting with the approval rate: 39,993,500 shares, occupying 100%.The congress ended successfully and complied with strict regulations on Covid-19 prevention and control.
Documents of the Congress are updated HERE
Some photos of the session:
Mr. Tran Trung Hai – Head of the Board of Shareholders’ Examination Board reads the Minutes of the inspection of shareholder eligibility
Mr. Le Duy Hung – Chairman of the Board Directors presented the Board of Directors’ report on activities in 2020 and the plan for 2021 of the Board Directors.
Mr. Dam Van Ly – General Director of the company presented the report on production and business activities of the Board of Directors
The General Meeting of Shareholders approved the list of candidates for the Board of Directors
Shareholders vote from turn to turn
Ms. Le Thi Thu Loan of the Secretariat gave a speech summarizing the results of the congress
Reporter of DUAFAT’s PR team